Monday, March 7, 2011

Hair, more than just that stuff on your head.

Hair in modern is more than a by-product of our genetic makeup. Hair expresses our mood, personality, age, and most important creativity. Society has perfected the ways we reinvent our hair-do's. From highlights, to low-lights, to extensions, to braids we continuously push the edge of what is considered normal or fashionable. Lady Gaga is not only known for her eccentric outfits. Her inventive hair styles inspire many to keep up with the latest trends and work to create new ones. Being a big fans of bows myself, if I could rock this look out in Dallas I would.
I definitely style my hair to match my mood. When I'm feeling carefree and comfortable I let my hair go free in a wild mane of curls. It's funny to see looks I get from people that don't realize my hair is curly. They seem a little bit shocked that my hair is naturally that big. But what can I say....I was born and raised a Texas girl. Big hair is in my nature. When I want to look more professional and composed, I straighten my hair for a sleek simple style. I think both hair styles radiate different personalities and moods to people around me. I'm hoping the hair industry continues to innovate and create new styles and trends. Bring on the volume and big curls, I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment