Monday, March 7, 2011

TIGER BLOOD

Charlie Sheen has made headlines this week for being fired from 2 and a Half Men due to his irresponsible behavior. He claims that he is just the topic of criticism, because not everyone can be like him and have the "tiger blood" in them. Tiger Blood? hmmm I'm guessing Sheen is referring to his stubborn attitude and refusal to fail, but I know America is thinking of something slightly more illegal. In the 1st aspect "tiger blood" can be a good quality in a person that is motivated to succeed academically and personally. I try to push myself as much as possible academically because I know that it will pay off once I graduate. I refuse to fail and not pursue my dream of working at an ad agency in New York City. I'm in stubborn in the way that I won't let anyone tell me I can't do something I set my mind to. Now my definition of "tiger blood" obviously differs from most American's definition in that mine doesn't involve drugs or alcohol. While Sheen is clearly not being shown in a good light right now, he is (or was) the star of one of the most popular comedies on TV making $2 million an episode. If only I could harness more of that positive "tiger blood" and climb my way to the top of the advertising agency to eventually land a job as an account executive.

No comments:

Post a Comment