Wednesday, March 9, 2011

stereotypes



WHAT DOES THIS PICTURE SAY ABOUT ME?
It is a small detail of my body, but to a stranger it can say a lot depending on their views and life background. 

WHAT COULD MY NAILS SAY ABOUT ME?
They could portray that I am stuck up, superficial, obsessed with physical appearance, rich, spoiled, shallow, no work ethic, have Daddy's money, well taken care of, trend follower

WHAT ELSE COULD THEY SAY ABOUT ME?
They could also say that I value the importance of hygiene, I like to look put together and well groomed, I like have a clean, modest look, I enjoying treating myself when I work hard and get paid

Depending on who you ask such a small detail about a person can portray such a strong message that could attract someone or cause them to form a negative impression of you. It is a shame that our society has this quality, but it is inevitable that we will judge other based on physical factors. We are only human.

No comments:

Post a Comment