Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 Guilty Pleasures...

1. JD's Chippery (aka the best cookies you have ever had) 
2. Purple sunglasses (only color I will wear)
3. Watching Will & Grace every night before I go to bed (been a habit since I was a freshman in high school and I can't break it)
4. Putting off homework to lay out when the weather is nice
5. Sleeping in as late as possible on the weekends no matter how early I went to bed
6. Always have an obnoxiously bright color painted on my nails and toes
7. Reading Twilight over and over and over again every time I have free time
8. Going on YouTube and watching my teams old cheer routines anytime I miss the high school days
9. Insisting my Mom and Dad tuck me in every time I am home for the weekend
10. Wear ridiculously huge bows in my hair to class (I don't care if you think it looks dumb I love it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment