Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bows, bows, bows

When I was little, no matter what I was wearing, my mom had a matching bow that she would put in my hair. I loved my bows and refused to take them out. Growing up I have kept this passion and still wear obnoxiously huge bows to class. I always get funny looks from people that don't know me. (Teachers especially) A lot of times they will make a funny comment about it and ask why I am wearing it. I not only wear bows in my hair, but I also have a bow ring, necklace, earrings, sunglasses, dresses, and bedding. Our symbol in Sugar Plum Cotillion was a born because of what is symbolized...

CLASSY   ELEGANT   GIRLY  YOUNG  SPIRITED  FASHIONABLE

I continue to wear bows every day because it reminds me how to live my life. Always be classy, never sloppy. Be elegant and girly even if you are wear sweats look presentable and fashionable. It reminds me to have fun take advantage of my youth and not take everything so seriously. It reminds me to be spirited and have a good attitude.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment