Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dream come true...

This summer I am traveling through Europe for two months with my best friend Lindsey. This has been a dream of mine for such a long time. Lindsey and I have been mapping out places and sites we want to see and it is only making me more excited. The first stop for us is Paris and from there we will travel to Spain, Italy, Germany, The Netherlands, Belgium, and the U.K. The deal my parents and I had about this trip is that I have to budget. Because I will be there for so long I need to make the most out of an unlimited Eurorail Pass and well priced hostels. This will be one of the greatest experiences of my life and I cannot wait to see all of the popular sites. Here is the tentative travel plan Lindsey and I have: (Any suggestions are appreciated!)

·      Paris to Barcelona 644 miles ($65 flight)
·      Barcelona to Nice 410 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Nice to Milan, Italy 195 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Milan to Florence 188 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Florence to Rome 176 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Rome to Capri (Eurorail Pass)
·      Rome to Venice 342 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Venice to Munich 340 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Munich to Amsterdam 513 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Amsterdam to Brussels, Belgium 126 miles (Eurorail Pass)
·      Brussels to London 228 miles (Eurorail Pass)

No comments:

Post a Comment