Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why is chocolate so amazing?

I could talk about chocolate pretty much all day because I am quite the choco-holic. I can't go a day without at least having a little. I am very particular about the chocolate I like. I absolutely LOVE dark chocolate. I always carry a few pieces with me in case I'm having a bad day and need a little pick me up. I enjoy milk chocolate, but I never buy it for myself. If it's something I bought it is dark chocolate. White chocolate is good too! (Although it doesn't actually contain any chocolate) Every holiday my mom sends me a big box of Godiva truffles that I devour almost as soon as I get them. I am so obsessed with chocolate that I have a Godiva Rewards Card. Most people look at me weird say, "What the hell is a Godiva Rewards Card?" All you have to do is ask for one at any store and they will give you one. It's not a credit card or anything like that, it just gets your free chocolate when you present it to the sales clerk. Free chocolate....what could get any better? The taste of the chocolate is not the only thing I love about the sweet treat. I also love how pretty and intricate the details are on every truffle. Every swirl, sprinkle, or topping is perfectly placed on around the tiny ball of chocolate. The precision and attention to detail in each really makes each special. I am addicted to these little treats and I don't plan on breaking the habit any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment